Help by sending these sites and petitions to your friends and your official representatives. They can do a lot. You can do a lot.
- Avaaz: Protect Syria’s Children Now!
- Avazz: Stop the Torture of Children in Syria!
- Petition to Google: Change Doodle on 05/25/2012 to show solidarity with the people of Syria
- In USA, tell your elected officials to stop the slaughter of the Syrian people through Syrian American Consul
- Petition to Congress and President Obama: Stop the Killing in Syria
- The petition site: To Dear President Bashar Assad: Tell Syrian Government: Stop Torturing Children!
Local Communities who helps Syrian:
- جمعية سردة للتنمية SRDH Association for Development
- مؤسسة الإغاثة والتنمية الإنسانية السورية Najda-Now International E.V
- For Syrian University students. Institute of International Education: An Education Crisis in Syria: How You Can Help
- And more than 32 national and international organizations which provide Child Protection from Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt on UNHCR Syrian refugees website.
A children is the greatest gift that God might give to you, and their souls the heaviest responsibility he will place in your hands. The next footage, Out in the Cold: Syrian refugee families brave the winter, posted by savethechildrenuk to illustrate the children needs and fundraising aids to the Syrian children refugess.
This post is part of our special coverage Syria Protests 2011/13